1) Watching Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory and Nikita. My TV has PVR. What I should be doing is trying to move that mountain of laundry out of my room and into the washer.
2) Reading The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard during the commercials / breaks. (My original plan was to do the dishes…ha!)
3) Eating dry cereal. I was going to make a nice dinner – with veggies and everything! But then I wanted Captain Crunch…and my son drank the last of the milk last night and didn’t warn me. Thus, I’m eating it dry.
4) Playing on Facebook/Twitter. Once again…laundry, dishes, groceries…there are a lot more productive things I could be doing.
5) Daydreaming about Ed Westwick (actor who plays Chuck Bass off of Gossip Girl) reading City of Fallen Angels to me. Now – this is an excellent way to waste time. 🙂
Speaking of Ed Westwick…